Saturday, October 9, 2010





Fall Scene

It had been so long since he and his parents had been to this park, the last time they were here he was graduating high school and that had been ten years, he had worked too much for himself to really enjoy it but now it's like he was seeing it for the first time. They came for a picnic and to take some photo's and now since they were driving through the gate he felt like a child again coming for the first time, he couldn't remember when the last time it was he was excited about seeing this place. "It's been a long time I don't remember too much about this place, I know it has some scenic view want to be sure to get some shots," he told his mother, he had finish Photography school and was excited because of the photo's he could get. "Well if you can't get good pictures here then your not a photographer, but get ready because the first scene is right up there." They pulled over and got out of the car, it was better than he remembered the changing of the leaves stretched for what seemed like miles, he couldn't believe this place where a large city was no more than an half hour away. "I can't believe how pretty it is," the man said as he raised his camera and started shooting. "Well son it beat working in that store everyday doesn't it," his father said as he walked closer to the edge of the trees. "No arguments from me on that," the man said to this father. They posed for a shot together with the timer set, then they got back into the car and off to the next shot, but as long as lives he won't forget the first scene of that day.

True story; I had just got done working for the place I true disliked, depression was flowing like water through my mind, and I had just gotten my certificate for photography, seeing this place was a relief for me. It helped me realize what I wanted to do with my life, yes I have another dream that somehow I want to come true, but this day and this shot was one of the first things I did when I was certified, and photography is something I want to try and make work as a life long profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment