Saturday, October 16, 2010





Nick And Katrina

Nick had spent a lot of time with his girlfriend her lately a young woman felt a lot for he didn't know how to express any of the feelings he had for her at all, he knew he didn't want to break up and he didn't want to loose her. He knew he loved her life without her wouldn't be any kind of a life he would want to experience, but what should he do the old folks would say marry her, but was he ready for that? Right now nick was starring into a stream of water trying to figure out the next move he should make, love takes no prisoners and when it ensnares your heart your in it for good. He didn't hate himself for feeling this way but it was a monstrous feeling inside him. He remembered how he first met her working with her, he remembered he went to the same college just so they could be close to one another, he remembered all the plans they had made for the next year. All of these memories made him all the happier in knowing her, the feel of her hair was that of silk brown strands, her eyes were a deep brown of cherry wood, and her face was that of an angels long with a long nose and eye brows that arched. Another woman could never take the place of his girlfriend, Katrina. Just then he stood up and walked to his car drove to her place and knocked on the door, when she answered the door she was happy to see him but had to ask, "Nick you were just here did you forget something?" Nick took her hand and walked her to the porch and sat down on the glider, "Katrina, I am getting married she is the most beautiful and smart woman I've ever met, she has my heart in her hand just like she has my hand in her hand now, I won't take no for an answer so if your going to say no just don't I'll wait to hear an answer until I am old and grey as long as your there with me; I love you and I can't bear life without you." Katrina's eyes were a flood of tears, in all her life she had dreamed of the man on his knees asking for her hand, but that wouldn't have been as romantic as sitting in the the glider with him pouring all of his hopes and dreams out to her. "Yes." That was the only word she could muster with the tears choking her like they were, the Nick added, "I don't have a ring yet but I'll give you something to put on your finger," he reached up and tore his sleeve off of his arm and tore a few treads off of it wrapped them around her finger, "This will have to do until I get a proper ring." Katrina thought she would faint he has never been this romantic in all the five years she had known him, she picked up a pair of scissors laying on the table next to them from the morning newspaper clippings someone had done, she reached up and cut a lock of her hair and did the same for him, "I don't want any other woman getting any ideas about you either." Nick couldn't help but cry himself, "I love you, Kat I always will." To which Katrina replied, "I love you Nick, I always will."

No comments:

Post a Comment