Thursday, October 14, 2010



Goodbye Summer

I'm taking a step back from the stories today and saying goodbye to summer it's a hot balmy time of the year and it's is actually one of my least favorite season but without summer you do not get to spend time on the beach or in the garden or have fun with those cookouts and see the beautiful birds. I'll miss summer because your capable to spend time outside, what I won't miss are the mosquito's and the bees, but sometimes seeing a bee is a pleasure, when you can see them with a camera. Maybe that isn't a good reason but it sure made my day when I caught this photo. I have tried to use this photo in the past but never had a good enough story to comply with it. Sometimes when it's a really great photo a story is just the photo, like the old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" well I do hope you see what I see when I look at this in particular shot. So let's take a good look at this photo and say goodbye to summer until next year, goodbye late night fishing, goodbye cold lemonade under the tree, and goodbye canning the vegetables from your garden, Goodbye summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment