Sunday, August 22, 2010





Family Reunion

A man was at a family reunion he saw all he wanted to see and more he was having a great time with his family and extended family but a flash of sadness hit him. You see he had lost his family over a course of ten years and one in particular was on his mind at this time, his Aunt, she had heart complications and she couldn't hold on any long and passed on in her sleep after surgery. "Aunt Josephine I sure wish you were here with us." Just as he said that a butterfly landed right in between his feet it was as delicate with black wings and blue tips, he nearly cried. "I just know you sent this beautiful delicate creature here to say hello to me and see to the family." He walked over to his mother and gave her a hug, "Are you having a good time Mom?" His mother looked up at him and said, "Yeah but I sure wish my brother and sister could have been here." To which the son replied, "I don't think you have to worry about your sister too much I think she was just here a minute ago." "I think I know what your talking about, the butterfly landed on me, I looked down and said Hello sis, and it took off again." That didn't surprise the son too much, "It's funny I mentioned her name and that butterfly landed on me, you know I think she's been here with us all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment